Jun 24, 2007

Learn and Grow

Rich people constantly learn and grow.
Poor people think they already know.

Do you know the three most dangerous words in the English language:
"I know that."
So how do you know if you know something? Simple.
If you live it, you know it. Otherwise, you heard about it,
you read about it, or you talk about it, but you don't know it.
Put bluntly, if you're not really rich and really happy, there's
a good chance you still have some things to learn about money,
success and life.
When I was broke I was fortunate to get some advice from a
multi-millionaire friend of my father's. He said to me:
"Nushka, if you're not as successful as you'd like to be,
there's something you don't know." Fortunately, I took his
suggestion to heart and went from being a "know-it-all" to
a "learn-it-all". From that moment on, everything changed!

So What about You?Are You willing to learn and grow?


Have a great week,
t.Draganova

No comments: